A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
Prime Orbit is a first-person puzzle/platformer in which players take on the role of a stranded Cosmonaut. Solve puzzles with the help of your mostly helpful ship AI and search for a functional ship on which to escape the planet.
- Interactive three-dimensional puzzles that present increasingly difficult challenges as you progress
- Voice-acted robot companion with subtitles
- First and third-person camera transitions during interactions
- Full body awareness in first-person
- A sleek, minimalistic art style with primitive geometry
Created by a team of five online Game Design students from Full Sail University for their final project over the course of four months. We will be submitting our game to IndieCade 2015.
Trae Bailey // Team Lead/Programmer
John Kester // Lead Level Designer/QA
Josh Contreras // Lead GD/Level Designer
Daniel Shcraad // Lead Narrative/Level Designer/VFX Artist
Kadan Sharpe // Creative Director/Lead Artist
If you're interested, you can view our postmortem presentation video here.
Thank you for checking out Prime Orbit. We hope you enjoy playing it!
Download zipped package and extract all files. Once extracted click on the .exe file to launch game.
Resolution: 1440 x 900 or higherGraphics Quality: Fantastic
Build: v 1.0.1